Followers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Announcement!

For those who have wondered why I've been so absent from the blog, here's the official excuse:

BABY #2 IS ON THE WAY



We're about 15 weeks and couldn't be more thrilled. Some of you may know we tried for quite a while after having some initial "issues". It was disheartening because Ella happened so easily.

But the bottom line is everything looks good so far. I was sick as a dog for about 13 and a half weeks. Now I'm just tired...most of the time.

Sorry...no complaining or whining. We've been given a wonderful blessing and I believe it was sent from a very special angel.

Our due date, and you know how those go, is May 4th. I'll try to do a better job of keeping you updated as I'm feeling better.

Ella by the way, since this is her blog...at least for now, is very sweet about the whole thing. She kisses my tummy and says she loves her "sister". We don't know what we're having yet but we hope to find out sometime around Thanksgiving.

Until then...YAY!!!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Wonderful news! Congrats from your ol' Cowboy-hat wearing "Your News Stars Now" buddy!