Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Green Toes and Fingers


As Matt headed back on the road for work I called in backups. My mom and brother came over to help with the girls while I assumed solo parent duty for much of the past two weeks.

I took advantage of the opportunity to enjoy so Mommy and Ella time. My girlfriends tell me this is essential for defraying the jealousy factor created by a new sibling.

We headed to the nail salon. The ladies were very sweet and attentive to Ella. She got to sit in a special chair just for kids...hers had a bunny headrest. Next time she says she wants the panda bear chair. A light in the water tub changed colors as the technician washed and massaged Miss Ella's feet. She was ecstatic to have so much attention, and to have mommy at her side. She chose a lime green paint color, which would not have been my choice for her, and the nice nail lady painted flowers and hearts on her fingers and toes. I have to admit...it is cute.

No comments: