Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All That is Ella

If someone asked me to provide a picture of our Ella that summed up who she is at 4 and a half I'd have to say this one hits the nail on the head!
We came home from the neighborhood Farmer's Market one day to find a little turtle in the garage.  Yes she wore the Cinderella get up to help pick out squash!

At any rate...as she stood there with her fancy dress, freshly painted rainbow cheek (courtesy of the local gymnastics studio), holding a turtle and hoping his little head would pop out I thought to myself...that's my girl.

We took the turtle down to the woods in our yard and watched him for a while.  His head started to come out but I think it sense Ella's presence and stayed pretty much within the safe shell.  I told her turtles are slow and if we went in for dinner we could probably come back out afterwards and visit him.  She agreed.  Too bad that turtle got the heck out of dodge...he was nowhere to be found.  But this picture is just priceless to me.

No comments: