Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ella's 7 month birthday!


Miss Ella is 7 months old today. I'm personally celebrating by setting up this blog so that we can document all the wonderful and amazing things she does every day. My friend, Rob Merrill turned me on to the idea. He, his wife and sweet little girl Greta also live a distance from family and friends and he has found blogging to be quite rewarding for both he and his family. BTW since he always reminds me of this -- I should mention he also turned Brian Williams onto the idea (yes, the NBC anchor).

So, today was a pretty good day all in all. Ella and I had breakfast and watched a combination of Sesame Street and the morning news. Yesterday we discovered she cut her first top tooth (that makes three teeth in all) and so I prodded around in her mouth more than I should have today. The other top tooth is going to cut through any day. Unfortunately, I believe she's inherited a big gap like daddy and mommy.

We were supposed to have lunch with daddy but he got caught up at work. We played outside, inside and in the crib. She just had a bath and we're waiting for daddy to come home from work. Not exciting but at least everyone knows what we're up to. Hope you all come to enjoy this new way of keeping in touch with our prescious little one.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Soon Dina will learn how to hyperlink blog text, but for now, here are a couple links she mentioned and would have linked to if she wasn't so new at this blogging thing: :-)

Greta Merrill's blog
http://gretamerrill.blogspot.com
Brian Williams' blog
http://dailynightly.msnbc.com

--Rob