Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Grandmom's Hat!


Ella and I have spent most of the day organizing things in preparation for Granddad and Babci's (Polish word for Grandmother) visit. They'll be arriving next Thursday for a long weekend here at the Majoli bungalow. As we were cleaning out the linen closet we came across Grandmom Majoli's garden hat. As you can see we had a great time playing with it. I'm sure she was looking down from heaven with a great big smile on her face.

Today has otherwise been pretty uneventful. When left alone on the floor, Ella is able push and roll herself all over the place. She's pushing up on her arms and up on her back legs, fully extended. I'm hoping this doesn't mean she's going to be one of those kids who walks without ever crawling.

Right now she's playing in her exersaucer, having just eaten a big dinner of cereal, milk, squash and her favorite -- bananas.

We'll probably head out to the gas station to put air in my bike tires. I got a bike seat for Ella for my birthday. I opted not to get the trailer until she has a sibling. Yes -- God willing there will be a sibling. But don't worry -- I'm not going to pull a Britney Spears -- in any way shape or form.

No comments: