Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A little explaining to do

Thanks to my dear friends Rob and Carey for prodding me about the blog and specifically the lack thereof.

But just so you know, I had a little hiccup health-wise in the feminine department that started in August and lasted until very recently. It was nothing life-threatening but there were a series of tests and doctor's visits. It turns out it was likely just one of those unexplained things. I'm back to normal (well as normal as I ever was) and am feeling more like myself. Forgive the lapse, enjoy reading the update, and look forward to more blog entries in the future.

BTW Merrills, we're taking Greta's suggestion to Ella under very strong advisement...he, he

3 comments:

Rob said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere ... I'm certain I wasn't the only one who missed you.

Glad to hear you're well, too.

And you are about as far from normal as any Newschannel 5 anchor I've ever met!

Oh yeah ... War Eagle!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back...I missed reading up on your life. Happy all is well with your health and glad to see Ms. Ella had a very Merry Christmas! Drew was spoiled by Santa too!

Carey said...

Glad to hear you are happy and healthy as we kick off this new year. And very glad to hear Ella liked Greta's advice...she has plenty more where that came from!!