Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Pedicure...Bad Idea

I wanted to take Ella up to my little nail place to share a man-pedi with her as part of her birthday fun. We waited until the madness died down a bit and in early January...off we went.

I've often seen other moms bring in their daughters, aged 3 on up, into the shop for fun, sparkly paint jobs. Of course Miss Ella...as usual...was a bit of a challenge. Once the water was filled in my tub and the nice lady was at work on my feet...Ella decided she had to sit in my lap. So for the full hour or so...she sat in my crowded lap while the lady tried patiently to paint all 20 of our toes.



The nail technician wisely suggested I come back soon for a more relaxing visit. I agreed and said I'd be giving Ella her pedicures at home...at least until early puberty!!

No comments: