Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Georgia Aquarium


This was, pardon the pat on my own back, one of my better ideas. Turner offers discount tickets to employees and fortunately as a freelancer I get to enjoy those perks as well. So in an effort to spice up what can be a long and boring month...I skipped down to the little ticket office and bought some tickets for the Georgia Aquarium. Matt had worked a Monday holiday so he took the following Friday off and away we went.

Since the work Aquarium is a bit of a challenging word for a three year...we simply told her we were going downtown where Mommy works to see the fish behind the glass.


It was an amazing hit. Except for the Wiggles (totally so over...moving onto princesses) concert a couple of years ago...I have never seen her so excited and enthralled. What did she most want to see? Pink starfish. To myself I thought, fat chance, but I told her we'd look for them. Sure enough...they were there.

We also saw cool jellyfish, sharks, stingrays and sea urchins. Speaking of sea urchins...we also saw "Nemo" and "Dorie".


If you live in Atlanta and have never gone to the "fish behind glass"...or you're coming to town for a visit...I highly recommend it. We had a blast!!

No comments: