Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ella...the little funny girl!

It's safe to say she's driving us nuts with the acting out and not listening, mostly attributed to the new addition in the house. But, Miss Ella is funny and at times when we should be stoned-faced it's hard not to laugh.

Sometimes I hear her repeating phrases or reprimands she's heard from us. For example, Matt was getting in the car to run some errands the other day and Ella ran after him. Opening the door to the garage she exclaimed, "Now don't drive crazy!"

Then a few days ago when playing sidewalk paint (which is awesome!!) with our friend Ava across the street Ella reprimanded her with this: "Now leave me alone right now because I'm trying to work, I'll play with you later!" Apparently Ava was trying to get some paint out of the same container Ella was using. I've heard Matt say the same thing to her when he's busy on the laptop.

Yesterday she walked up to me and said, "My daddy gave me poop yogurt!" What the??? Apparently we were all out of Diego yogurt so Matt fed her Activia. A few hours later she yelled from the bathroom, "Mommy, it worked, the poop yogurt worked!"

Just this morning while I was trying to update this very blog and chat with my friend Heidi she came running up to me exclaiming, "Mommy, I put my pull up in the toilet and I can't get it to flush!" Crap...I gotta run...plumbers are expensive!!!

No comments: