Followers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Figuring out the fishies


As Miss Ella's afternoon nap was coming to a close -- just before 3 p.m. I heard her start talking to her animal friends like she always does when she wakes up happy. I usually let her chat for about ten minutes before I go in and pick her up. This gives me time to prepare whatever snack or meal she's supposed to have. Today -- along with the quiet baby chatter I heard music. But her fish "aquarium" http://store.babycenter.com/product/toys/toys_06months/7595 times out in 10 minutes and the whale sounds on her sleepsheep http://cloudb.stores.yahoo.net/ongo1.html lasts only about 20 minutes. She had taken an hour and a half nap. So I cracked the door and peaked inside. She was up on all fours and watching the fish swim and listening to the music. My guess is -- after watching us hit the little "seashell" that makes the fishies swim and the music play so many times -- she figured it out and punched up the little display for herself. By the time I got the camera the song was over and she was on to other fun things in her crib.

1 comment:

Rob said...

very cute! i woke up this morning to Greta chanting "Da-dee, Da-dee, Da-dee!" If there's a sweeter sound, I've never heard it.

Hey, blogging tip: Highlight the text you want to hyperlink, then click the "link" symbol in the edit post screen (the thing that looks like an infinity symbol to me). Then copy and paste the HTML.

--Rob
www.gretamerrill.blogspot.com