Followers

Monday, November 27, 2006

A Step in the Right Direction



Look who decided to start walking behind her "push toy". As usual, she decided to share this first, as she has almost all others, with Daddy. I came home from work on Saturday and guess who came tearing out of her room behind the little "scooter"? It surely won't be long now until she takes those first few steps, with Daddy of course.

~Religious tangent~

I've been struggling a bit lately with many things. Occasionally I have felt my faith waver a bit. But I was re-invigorated yesterday at Church. Seeking a sign that God is there and knows my fears and worries and is real and loves me, my mind was heavy during Mass. And for some reason I dressed Ella in her little red outfit. It turns out the vestments on Sunday were red, because it was the Feast day for Christ. Then during Mass I looked down and noticed, in small script, the sleeve of the shirt read, "I love you". Some of you may shake this off as coincidence, but I believe it was my sign. What a wonderful way to begin the Advent season.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Dina,

I was at the channel 7 website today and did a search for the story you did on bloggers. It's great! I am enjoying reading your blog too (found it on Rebecca's blog). Ella is a cutie!