Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Filet-O-Fish Fridays


Taken from outside the play-place looking in

Okay -- full disclosure -- we've had a couple of oopses this lenten season -- eating meat on Fridays. But we remembered yesterday and headed to Micky D's for lunch.


What's up there?

We hadn't yet been to our local McDonald's so it was a big adventure. The indoor play-place was really cool! I squeezed my way into the little crawl spaces and slides and we had a big time. She squeeled with delight when we went down the twisty slide together. Static electricity shocked my fanny -- so it wasn't as much fun for me. I wonder though if that helps cellulite.

Ella especially liked the little stearing wheels attached to propellers. She loved "stearing" her way through imaginary skies.

She pitched a big old fit when it was time to go. The first of many "It's time to go" episodes I'm sure.

No comments: