Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

More new words!!

She pushed the chair from the kitchen to the front door -- climbed up and looked out

So our kid's not walking (well not a lot anyway) but boy is she talking up a storm (and climbing).



New words she's added to her vocabulary:



Da-em = Daddy



Buh = Bird



Pay = Plane (airplane)



Puh-pah = Puppy



Yesterday we were at a fancy home decor place. I put down squirming Ella to take a closer look at a breakable item. Suddenly I heard, "Puh-pah, puh-pah!" and turned to find her jamming her
finger into an oil painting of a dog. Thank God her little finger didn't punch a hole in the canvas. Yeesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
I'm glad that you started blogging again!! Ella looks prettier day by day. I wish I could play with her and hear her speaking her own launguage.

I miss you guys so much! But I'm very happy that you guys have a great life there. I'm looking forward to reading more about you guys through this blog.

Love from LA
Manami