Followers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Busy, busy bee


Just wanted to leave a quick post letting all blog readers know I haven't abondoned ship. I have however, been extremely busy. My mother is moving out of her house (built in 1910) which she has lived in for 33 years. Yep, that's 33 years without any garage sales and rare trips to Salvation Army to drop off old crap. I of course, drew the short straw and have been helping her prepare for a yard sale and impending move. Needless to say, it's a daunting task.

Granddad with sparkler candles on brownies and traditional candles on key lime pie

But here's a few quick pictures of Ella enjoying Granddad's 65th birthday, which came complete with fireworks. Ella didn't even flinch at all the pops and sparks. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Ella watching fireworks with Aunt Durene as cousin Alex looks on

No comments: