Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bogged Down

No the blog's not down, I'm just bogged down!

I just started a new job at CNN and they're thoroughly kicking my tail. It's challenging, but everyone's super nice.

But with this new opportunity came daycare for Miss Ella. She's into her second week now and still having separation issues at drop-off and she's already suffered through her first daycare cold, it was a nasty one! We're all in transition now but we'll hopefully get the hang of things. I'll be mostly part-time once training is over so that will help all of us, hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job! That is awesome! I know how hard daycare is...I really don't think it is worth it after our experience but at least Ella is old enough now to get something out of the social interaction.

Rob said...

what'cha doin' at CNN? Producing or might we see you on air again? Their Web anchors could used some help.