Followers

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mommy's Birthday

What a wonderful birthday. I didn't do much of anything all day except play with Ella. Then around 2 I went to the spa for a facial, massage and pedicure. Family and friends all seemed to remember this year, which was truly special. I always forgive them if they forget, July 3rd often gets sucked into family vacations and that other big birthday that falls on the following day.


Babci and Granddad came over and Matt and I enjoyed an amazing dinner at Bonefish Grill. Try the spicy shrimp appetizer! Yum!! I wasn't impressed with the bananas foster, but the candle on top was a nice touch. My sis-in-law says they make a mean creme brulee. It's a bit noisy for some people's taste, but we loved it.



As usual, it rained on the big day, but this was the best birthday I've had in a long time.

No comments: