Followers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Okay...let's play catch-up



Life has not been terribly busy these days, quite monotonous actually, but I have not blogged and I have not excuse. Well, I have not been feeling great, but things are getting better.

Here are a few quick posts to get up up-to-date and then hopefully I'll get back to my usual once or twice a week routine.

Fall is finally in the air here in Georgia. We have no gas but at least it's cooler.

One morning while enjoying the cooler weather out on the back deck we came across this cool looking fuzzy caterpillar. We had no idea what it was or would become but we all found it fascinating. Of course I wouldn't let Ella touch it because I thought those long black hairs might be some sort of stinging feature. But naturally Matt picked him up anyway. I must say we're enjoying the cool breezes and the cool bugs that come with it.

No comments: