Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play Date with Caela

My friend Aimee and I decided to take advantage of recent springtime weather and take the girls to the park for a play date. Caela is slightly more than a year younger than Ella but for the most part they play well together.

They ran, climbed, went for a slide and all the usual stuff. Then we went over to the duck pond to feed some bread to the geese and ducks. It all went swimmingly until the bread was no more and I caught Ella feeding the geese their own poop...which looks like giant dried up tootsie rolls. I nearly vomited. It was getting close to nap time so we called it a day anyway. Ella screamed the whole way back to the car. I could have cared less...my mind was on finding the handi-sani and wiping down her goose poop hands!

Next time...I'm thinking a park with no ducks!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It is so nice to read your blog! I just linked it to mine... so I will never lose the address again. I feel like I just caught up with you! xoxoxo