Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby A.J.

For some reason...and perhaps it's the title of this blog...I've neglected to write a lot about baby number 2...Airlie Jane or baby A.J. as Ella calls her.

I'm 34 weeks pregnant now, the official home stretch is before me, and she weighs approximately 5 pounds 4 ounces. She has a bit of hair...which looks like little prickly things in the ultrasound. The other day she was sucking a toe! She's on track to weigh a good bit more than Ella, who weighed 6 1/2 pounds at birth. The midwife thinks if she stays on her current track she'll be somewhere in the upper sevens...closer to where Matt and I were at birth. I think Ella was small because I was not medicated for the hypertension during that pregnancy. This time the meds have kept my b.p. in normal range...so far.

But everything looks good at this point. I've been trying to upload ultrasound pictures but have had some complications. I'll keep trying!!

No comments: