Followers

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Her First I.D. Card!

Miss Ella is now the proud owner of her first i.d. card. Crazy huh? Last Thursday we joined the local YMCA as a family. Ella and I went on Thursday (having already gone for a tour and rundown of activities) and filled out the paperwork and paid our fee. Then on Friday daddy returned with us to take a look around and have pictures taken for our i.d. cards. And yes, Ella had to have one too. They have a great "child watch" program where you can leave the little ones in a type of daycare for up to two hours at a time while the adults work out. The i.d. cards help them make sure no crazy person comes in and takes your child. Not much else has happened. I worked as usual and she and daddy had a pretty good weekend. They strolled down to the park on Saturday where I met them after work. Ella crawled around and got nice and dirty before her bath. She's still actively teething so today was a real challenge but we got through it and she's sound asleep now, thanks in part to our friend Motrin. I'm off to try and eat something healthy and watch some Monday Night Football (isn't that kind of sacreligious...I mean shouldn't I get to eat buffalo wings?)

2 comments:

Rob said...

hey, what happened to the ID card photo? Gettin' nervous about identity theft? :-)

Dina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.