Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Look Ma...No Pants!


Tuesday we finally got to J.C. Penney for Ella's 1 year pictures. Okay so she's almost 13 months -- I don't want to hear crap from anybody.

Daddy had a small heart attack when he saw how much we spent. But the photographer did a great job and they are special pictures so I, usually the more frugal one, bought more than I usually do. If you're picking up on a twinge of guilt that's just because I am feeling a little guilty. But Daddy doesn't hesitate to drop down some serious coin on Bronco parts -- so I'm working on letting it go.

She wore an adorable little red dress with this cute little onesie underneath. When the proofs are e-mailed to me I'll try to link all of you to them. We have come a long way in one year. Her first several trips to the studio were a nightmare to say the least. This time she, although still hesitant to smile for the pros, was pretty cooperative. And the super nice thing -- no line. We didn't have an appointment so I was prepared with a sack full of toys, snacks and sippy cups but we were the only ones there! Sweet!!

She conked out for about three hours after her photo shoot. After dinner she, refusing to remain in that silly dress, crawled around the house in her special little onesie. She's fond of playing under the sofa table. Her new thing is putting weebles, shoes, etc. into her nesting cubes and carrying them around. She's also started pushing her little people/leap frog buses around her room. Lately it seems she's advancing leaps and bounds every day.

No comments: