Followers

Monday, January 15, 2007

Picky Girl


For those of you who think Ella is always happy and always smiling -- I give you picky girl.

Okay so I'm attempting a play on words here but you'll forgive me. Ella is a picky eater and she was primarily upset because she didn't like the food I offered her for dinner the other night. So most of her pureed or tenderized something ended up mushed on her fingers, smeared in her hair and stuck up her nose. As of late bath time has become more complex -- digging for lost foods.

It's hard to keep a straight face ~ for both of us.

1 comment:

Rob said...

There's nothing like meal meltdowns! Carey deals with them, mostly, and they're always related to not wanting something green or wanting more ketchup. Thankfully, though, Greta isn't super picky, except for green vegetables. Likes broccoli but not green beans. They say she eats salad at daycare, but I don't believe them.